Global Talent Leaders at the GCS Summit in 2024
March 12th and 13th, George Washington University, Washington DC
Join global leaders in talent acquisition and development at the Global Career Services Summit to discuss the challenges of recruiting early talent. Through presentations and conversations with industry leaders, the goal of the summit is to benchmark best practices, build relationships, and leave with specific knowledge to improve recruiting practices. Additionally, the program will include small group conversations exclusively with global talent colleagues providing global perspectives on recruiting and retaining talent.
As you should be aware, the Global Careers Summit is run on a non-profit basis with the registration fees going directly to pay for summit costs.
Please note that all sessions will be delivered in English.
Your registration includes:
Tuesday 12 March
- An afternoon of small group conversations with talent leaders including summit sponsors Liberty Mutual, Uber, EY and Abbott.
- Attendance at our signature dinner (evening).
- One night in the conference hotel — The Arlington Hyatt.
Wedneday 13 March
- A day of curated presentations and conversations with employers and university career services leaders on recruiting, diversity, and global trends.
- Keynote from Lindsey Pollak, career and workplace expert.
- Closing reception hosted by Symplicity.
Please note registration is complete once payment has been made. All efforts have been taken to ensure the GCS Summit fee is kept at a minimum. See here for full terms and conditions.