The Global Career Services Summit is a unique, invite only forum bringing together thought-leading Directors and Heads of Career Education from top Universities and Colleges worldwide to engage in problem solving, the sharing of best practices and co-creation of new approaches in order to equip our students to thrive as they build their future in an ever changing world.
Through structured workshops, presentations and small group interactions the Summit aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To share observations and insights about the ever-changing world of career education services.
- To discuss the challenges and opportunities which are central to the successful delivery of career services for tomorrow’s students and employers.
- To acquire an appreciation and understanding of the similarities as well as differences in career services worldwide.
- To provide a venue to build a global network of leaders in career education.
Please note that all sessions will be delivered in English.
We look forward to welcoming you to Singapore from the 23rd to 26th March 2020.
Your $1500 USD registration includes:
- Opening-summit reception
- 4 nights accommodation at the Park Avenue Rochester Hotel
- All meals and beverages
- South East Asian Association of Graduate Employers (SEAAGE) 2020 conference fees
- Global Career Services Summit Conference fees
To ensure an intimate setting that enables a deep dive into discussions pertaining to career education from a leadership standpoint, Global Career Service Summits are capped at 80 participants.
Register early! The $1500 early bird registration fee is valid until midnight 30th September after which the fee rises to $1800.
Please note registration is complete once payment has been made. All efforts have been taken to ensure the GCS Summit fee is kept at a minimum, therefore we are unable to provide refunds due to booking requirements for hotels and other Summit related facilities.